After completing this course, you will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Draft a data dictionary for key terms in a problem statement
- Build a use case diagram
- Write use case descriptions
- Build an activity diagram
- Identify scenarios from a use case narrative activity diagram
- Create test data for scenarios
Object-Oriented Analysis I: Project Life Cycle and Requirements is the first course in the Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Fundamentals series.
The series is designed to teach you practical object-oriented business analysis. After taking all three courses, you will know how to
fully define the scope, requirements, analysis and design for a business application using object-oriented models and techniques.
Each major concept is represented by a module. Modules are broken down into individual lessons.